Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Fundamentals of vPSI, Houston, February 2013
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (CST)
This workshop will train participants to:
- Understand why problems repeat, and identify some common weaknesses in safety and risk management programs
- Understand the true business value of near-miss events
- Use simple processes to investigate problems (such as accidents) faster with better results
- Produce effective, long lasting corrective actions
- Measure the quality of corrective actions and investigations
- Solve all types of work problems more effectively
- Improve your pre-task planning process
Personnel at all levels of the organization will benefit from this training including:
- Line Management
- HSEQ personnel
- Anyone who reports or investigates unplanned events (such as Accidents, Near Misses, and Incidents)
- Anyone who develops or implements corrective actions, or takes part in pre-task planning (risk assessment, JSA, JHA etc)
When & Where
vPSI Group, LLC
vPSI measures the organizational response to things going wrong (accidents and injuries, property losses, business interruption, environmental damage, quality problems, operational difficulties, etc). All organizations have enormous room for improvement in this area, a new insight which is often a surprise, since everyone thinks they do a great job in problem solving. Once they recover from the shock, clients benefit from their personnel being trained in simple techniques that significantly improve not just the effectiveness of problem solving, but the efficient use of limited resources in doing so. Continued use of vPSI Metrics sustains the performance improvement gains.